Tuesday, March 28, 2006

2006 MLB Preview

2006 MLB Preview

It’s done. Finally. I need to go take a nap.

I’ve been working on this thing for a month. Circumstances have changed, players have signed and been traded, I’ve gone insane, then sane, then insane again. Hell, I even had my life threatened over these picks (more on that in the NL East preview).

So that’s it. I’m done. I’m taking a week or two off, then I’ll be back with thoughts after the opening of the MLB Season.

You can either scroll down to read each one individually, or just click the links below to jump to a specific division.

Enjoy, and as always, I’ll begin accepting hate mail later today…

American League East

American League Central

American League West

National League East

National League Central

National League West

Playoffs & Awards Predictions

Lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home