Sunday, January 14, 2007

Just checking in...

So, if I told you before the game started that Peyton Manning would be held to 15/30 for 171 yards, zero touchdowns, and 2 INTs, you’d naturally assume that the Ravens probably won the game.

What if I also told you that the Colts, as a team, had only 261 total yards and never got the ball into the end zone? You’d have to believe that the Ravens probably won by two scores, right?

Hmmm. Funny thing, this sport called “football”. Stats don’t always tell the whole story.

Indy upset the Ravens 15-6. Remember when I called the Bears/Seahawks game tonight probably the worst playoff game of the entire playoffs? Yeah, I take that back. I’m actually glad I missed all but the fourth quarter of the Colts/Ravens game yesterday – my head probably would have hurt more than it already does.

Anyway, I’m on the ground in Orlando, in the hotel, waiting for my conference to begin so I can immediately start counting down the seconds until I go wheels-up for Vegas. I’ll try to check in tomorrow or Tuesday, or maybe live during the Pats/Chargers “Game to end all games” later today.

Lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home