Saturday, June 14, 2008

Quick Update...

OK, so I know this isn't my usual posting time (1:30am on a Saturday morning... no, I'm not drunk), but I figured I'd give you all the head's up.

Sunday morning I'm heading to Las Vegas for my second crack at the World Seris of Poker, this time playing in a handful of smaller events rather than the Main Event, as I did back in 2005.

With the new format this year, as well as wonderful technological advances, you can all follow along online if you so choose. There are running updates of the tournaments all over the WSoP main website, and ESPN360 is running live broadcasts of at least the final tables, and probably some in-tourney action as well. You know, just in case you want to follow along and cheer for your favorite pseudo sports-blogger. I'm currently planning to play in at least Event #31 (6-handed No Limit Hold'Em) and Event #36 (plain ol' No Limit Hold 'Em).

Anyway, I will be in Sin City for about 10 days. I'm planning to bring my laptop with me so I can put my own thoughts on the action as I wrote a couple weeks back (meaning there will be a handful of poker/gambling related posts over the next two weeks), though I'm not sure how many times I'll actually get online.

And when it's all said and done, if all goes according to plan, the Celtics will have won the NBA Title and I'll have two or three shiny new bracelets to show off at my next party.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Mega said...

Good luck man. Win me some dough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home