Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just a quick update...

So... For the past few months, in case you hadn't noticed, I've been posting more and more sporadically. As I mentioned back in March, I've returned to playing poker full time as a job. I actually started in late January, and for the most part it has been a fun experience.

I haven't bothered to update this page with poker stories because - let's face it - the only purpose they serve is to let me complain. No one wants to hear about my bad beats or monster flops.

I think I've got what it takes, both in skills and bankroll, to continue this for the time being. Or at least through the WSOP this year, which if I attend again, I do plan to blog from.

As for the future of this page, well even though I am a bigger baseball fan than anything else, it just strikes me as boring to post about the MLB regular season on a weekly basis. Combined with my irregular schedule, blogging has really fallen off for me.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not going anywhere. But I might only post bi-weekly or even monthly until the NFL season gets underway. I'll do my best to provide updates and random thoughts, but I'm not sure when.

On another note, I've started up a new page with some friends called technewsmadesimple.com. I'm a geek at heart, so this was just a natural progression. Take a look.

For now, I'm off to a sort vacation in Chicago (I'm actually in the airport right now... Technology is so cool) Then back home and back to grinding it out.

Lata.

(Posted from my Windows Mobile 5 Phone)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home