Saturday, August 27, 2005

2005 NFL Preview - Introduction

Remember that old Staples commercial for their big “Back to School” yearly sale, where there’s a father skipping down an aisle with pens and notebooks while his children drag along behind him, and the Christmas Carol “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” plays along in the background?

Yeah, me neither.

But I do feel that way about this time of year, for one reason, and one reason only. Gentlemen and Ladies, (pfff, who am I kidding… Ladies? If I’m lucky, there’s one female not related to me who ever reads this thing…) I present to you, the 2005 NFL Season!

Damn, I’ve been waiting to type those words since the day after the Super Bowl. Wow; that feels great. Like a 50-pound weight lifted off of my shoulders…

Oh, wait, you actually want to read more about my 2005 NFL predictions? I can’t just refer you back to last season’s predictions and just leave it here to go get some lunch? Damn. Alright, fine, let’s get it on!

AFC East

AFC North

AFC South

AFC West

NFC East

NFC North

NFC South

NFC West

Playoffs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home