Monday, November 22, 2004

Archives and updates

Obviously, as you can tell from the Archives and Recent Posts section of this blog, I’ve begun transcribing my old posts from Xanga over to this new blog site. One word of caution though – a lot of my older posts relied on the archive website that I created on my personal web domain because Xanga did not offer any type of formal archive method. BlogSpot does (probably the biggest reason that I chose to switch).

Therefore, if you attempt to click on many links within older articles (Anything pre-11/20/04), you will be redirected to the location of my current archive. Sometime next week, I will be pulling that archive site down, so these links won’t work. Sorry.

One last thing – All of my previous posts that I have copied here have a timestamp of midnight on the day of the post. No, I am not that nocturnal – I simply did not feel like going back to each previous post and checking the timestamp. I made sure the dates were correct – that’s close enough for me.

Sooner or later, I’ll be checking all of the links in all of my past posts in order to update them to this site. But until then, just ignore them. In all future posts, I’ll have links to the BlogSpot auto-archives, making your life much easier. Anything for my readers…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home