Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Welcome to my new house!

For those of you making your first journey here, I’m glad to have you. I’ve migrated to Blogspot for a couple of reasons, most notably because Xanga has been harassing me about going “premium”, meaning I’d have to pay them to put up my posts, and because Blogspot has a nice contract with Google that will allow me to put small ads on my posts and make money if you click them (go ahead, click away, I dare you).

Let me quickly bring you all up to speed. Since October 23rd, 2003, I have been posting my innermost (sports) thoughts on my very own private blog. Recently, I’ve been getting more attention and much more traffic, so I decided the most natural thing to do was to move everything I’ve written to a new site, thus completely confusing anyone who wanted to follow my writing. Seems logical, no?

Anyway, I’ve reposted each of my articles on this new weblog, and I’ve updated my archive site to include everything that I’ve written since 10/23/03. Starting in January, this will be the official Big D sports blog. Any sites claiming otherwise are dirty, dirty liars.

Hopefully this will be the start of something big. Or maybe I’ll lose all of my readers. One way or another, it’s on now!

1 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Matt said...

good luck fool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home